Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Part of My Heart

RAINY DAYS....
For some reason, I really dislike rainy days...
I feel my productivity level decreases significantly....
Really, on a rainy day, all I want to do is to curl up with a blanket and a good book and listen to the rain and forget about the outside world for a small moment....
But, life must go on...so, today has been filled with trudging through the rain, going to classes and going to work....although I must say that the falls looked absolutely amazing today when we walked up there during Barnabas group...
That's another thing....I love my Barnabas group...It never ceases to amaze me in how God works...My B group leaders are the bomb....There is Caroline, who is my RA and is probably one of the sweetest girls ever and there is Amanda, who I lovingly refer to as Kessler...she went to Croatia over the summer, and if you know me, then you know my heritage is part Croatian/Serbian/Czech, so I love the fact that God has placed someone in my life who has actually been to Croatia and can tell me the different things about the culture and lifestyle...

I was actually looking at pictures last night of Croatia....how can somewhere you have never been look so much like somewhere you are supposed to be....it's crazy really...I have never been to Croatia, and probably won't have the opportunity to go for a long time, but looking at those pictures made me feel like I somehow belonged there...






One day....

J.


No comments:

Post a Comment