Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011 - A Year of Gratitude
Week 1


2010 was a crazy year. It was a year of transition & a year of learning to completely trust the Lord. It was a time of learning that God is all that I will ever need. It was a time of learning to fall & learning to be caught. 2010 was a year of letting go of some dreams and ideas & embracing new ones. 2010 was the past & I am grateful for it.









Looking back over week 1 of 2011, I think the thing that I am most grateful for this week is the fact that I get to write my own story. I think for so long I believed that I would always amount to other peoples opinions of me, I didn't really ever think about the fact I get to write out my own life's story (under the direction of the Lord, of course). I get to fill the pages of my life with different experiences & relationships.




I think I would like to write in the pages of my life with green ink, the color of "esperanza" (hope), as did Pablo Neruda....



J.







2 comments:

  1. I love this post.
    Absolutely.
    I love the green ink and the color of hope.
    I would read your book.

    Your biggest fan,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks....

    How are you my friend?

    ReplyDelete