Friday, November 19, 2010

Pictures

Do you ever find yourself looking at pictures and wishing you could go back to that moment or that place, if even only for a short time...
I find myself doing that all the time...
I start looking at a picture and I began to remember the room first, and the feeling of that room - the temperature of the room, the lighting, the setting, the furniture....
Then I begin to remember the sound - the laughter, the music, the clinking of forks on plates, the sound of shoes against a tiled floor....
Then I remember the smells - the smell of vinyl, of perfume and perspiration, the smell of food, the smell of musky air...
Then I remember the people - friends and enemies alike...I remember the first time that we met - the look in their eyes when I told them a secret, the first embrace that we shared...the secrets, the laughter....

There are just some pictures that capture my heart so...


Off to work on projects....

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment